1. At least one Team Member Must have a valid drivers license.
2. All team members must be over the the age of 18 (or accompanied by a legal guardian or parent.)
3. Teams must not have more people than can safely fit in vehicles equipped seatbelts.
4. You and your team must have your vehicle registered and insured before the day of the event.
1. The competing vehicle should cost or be valued at no more than $500 (this does not include safety or making your car look like it was meant to be an RMR car!)
-THIS VALUATION IS BASED ON KBB AND/OR NADA TRADE IN VALUES
2. No limits on vehicle decorating (GET RIDICULOUS.)
3. Vehicle must START, STEER, and STOP.
4. You do not need a 4x4 or a lifted truck. Many compete using smaller cars (ie. Honda Civic and Mazda Miata are some vehicles that have finished in prior years.)
1. No Vehicle on Vehicle contact. (No running people over either)
2. Must visibly be having fun.
3. RMR500 and affiliates are not responsible for your damage caused by your vehicle or team.
4. RMR500 and affiliates do not condone breaking any traffic laws, to include but are not limited to speeding, failure to stop at traffic control devices, and yielding to right of way.