1. All drivers must have a valid drivers license.
2. All team members must be over the the age of 18 (or accompanied by a legal guardian or parent.)
3. Teams must not have more people than can safely fit in the vehicle's available seatbelts.
4. Team vehicle must be registered and insured before the day of the event.
1. Vehicle should be valued as little as possible. (Again, the less you spend the more fun you will have)
2. Vehicle decorating is highly encouraged (GET RIDICULOUS.)
3. Vehicle must START, STEER, STOP and operate safely on public roads
4. You do not need a 4x4 or a lifted SUV. Ground clearance and underbody protection are highly encouraged but the course has been completed by Civics, a Miata, and a Godd@mned limousine.
1. No Vehicle on Vehicle contact.
2. Must visibly be having fun.
3. RMR500 and affiliates are not responsible for damage to you your team or vehicle.
4. RMR500 and affiliates do not condone breaking ANY laws, traffic or otherwise.