Create. Drive. Survive.
The Rocky Mountain Rambler is designed to not only challenge you and your vehicle, but also your creativity and ability to work as a team. You and your team in a car costing no more than $500 will cruise, crawl, and explore some of the most stunning, yet challenging (for a $500 car) parts of the Pikes Peak Region of Colorado.
DAY 1: Your team and car will participate in a car show like none other, displaying proudly your clunker (and team costumes, if you so choose).
Day 2: You and your team will head out after a night of camping (or restful night at a hotel) onto the checkpoint challenge. After completing it we welcome you back to camp to throw back some much needed refreshments and join in the festivities.
Day 3: awards and breakdown camp
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. A car that cost or is worth no more than $500 (REMEMBER THE LESS expensive, THE MORE FUN you should HAVE!!!)
2. Tools: ANYTHING YOU MIGHT NEED TO REPAIR YOUR VEHICLE IF STRANDED IN THE MOUNTAINS (fire extinguishers are mandatory
3. A Team: AS MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN TOLERATE SPENDING ALL DAY DRIVING WITH (AND HAVE SEATBELTS FOR)
Rocky Mountain Rambler 500
September 17-19, 2021
Instructions for Vehicle and Team Member Registration:
(yOU CAN CLICK ON ANY RED AND UNDERLINED WORDS TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHAT IT IS TALKING ABOUT)
sTEPS FOR SIGN UP:
1. aDD VEHICLE REGISTRATION TO CART, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR INTENDED TEAM NAME (THIS CAN BE CHANGED AT CHECK IN ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT)
the vehicle registration includes one team captain
2. ADD TEAM MEMBER SIGN UPS TO YOUR CART (YOU WILL GIVE US YOUR SHIRT SIZE DURING THIS STEP, SO PLEASE ADD THEM INDIVIDUALLY)
(ONCE YOU CHECK OUT YOU WILL RECIEVE AN EMAIL INCLUDING MORE DETAILS AND A SUMMARY OF YOUR PURCHASE, KEEP IN MIND AS WE RELEASE MORE INFORMATION IT WILL BE ADDED TO fACEBOOK, SO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW US, AND THE WEBSITE BUT THE MOST UP TO DATE WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU.)
Starting in September of 2018, the Rocky Mountain Rambler 500 is a navigational open course rally that takes place in the COLORADO Rocky MountainS. Teams venture through OVER 300 miles of the Pikes Peak region seeking navigational checkpoints. THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN Rambler is dedicated to promoting geographical tourism, adventure, exploration and supporting trail cleanup and environmental conservation.